- Establish consistent communication and collaboration with assigned physician territory. Visits may include quarterly meetings, staff education, physician orientation, alignment of strategic partnerships and overview and implementation of new programs, products, services and protocols.
- Documents physician visits, contacts, issue resolution, and market intelligence in the customer relations management software.
- Proactive field work with physicians and their office staff to identify gaps through an assessment/profile, and develops a strategy for aligning practice needs with organizational offerings.
- Facilitate physician recruitment, enrollment and retention roadmaps.
- Identify target physicians and administrative staff in assigned territory for the purpose of presenting services and fostering business relationships. Manage territory database for highest impact and to meet strategic and operational goals.
- Analyze and maintain a practice profile including all physicians, staff, and midlevel’s to establish a rapport, build engagement, identify referral patterns and better understand culture, systems, capabilities, performance, data analytics, challenges, and barriers to success. Utilize this information to develop and execute individual and corporate goals.
- Act as liaison for customer service and physician engagement related items to ensure physician information is received by the correct operations, administrative, or clinical staff member and that issue process is being managed proactively.
- Develop relationship sales funnel with identified organizational resources to progress and further engage the physician group with GLIN and its key stakeholders.
- Partner with Leadership, Clinical Transformation Consultants and Clinical Pharmacy Team to deliver actionable insights; prepare and present clinical and operational dashboards/reports against defined objectives to physician groups.
- Educate and facilitate GLIN’s value-added services and resources to drive performance, improve operational efficiencies, reduce costs and enhance patient and physician satisfaction. Provide practice support through industry knowledge, and consultative problem solving.
- Coordinate the development and execution of educational and training events.
- Ability to travel and valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history required for local travel involved with position. (DMV check will be conducted). Out of state travel may be required. High level of flexibility to travel, reschedule, and re-direct as needed per client.
- Create and execute special projects and assignments as required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare industry required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a provider office setting preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ customer or physician facing sales experience is preferred
- Combination of experience and education may be acceptable
- Salesforce CRM platform is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and critical problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to develop and sustain professional relationships and loyalty to the brand
- Strong emotional intelligence and adept at building relationships and engagement
- High-level of critical thinking, negotiation skills and the ability to interact with a broad spectrum of individuals
- Strong facilitation skills; ability to work effectively across all functional areas and people at all levels
- Demonstrates initiative, poise, confidence and willingness to accept challenges
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the demands of the position
- Must possess good time management skills and be customer and results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to create and present effective and persuasive presentations
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; self-starter, self-directed, self-disciplined, self-monitored
- Ability to work collaboratively with others that have a broad range of healthcare experience including physicians and administrative staff
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple assignments simultaneously while maintaining quality standards and meeting assigned deadlines
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
Please send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line please indicate the position you are applying for or mail to:
Optimum Physician Alliance
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210